Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, February 27, 2004

I've just had an induction to the building, four months after I started working here. Obviously it was always going to be exruciating, but it didn't disappoint. The first woman to speak introduced herself and then made us do the same. "But to make it more fun, I'm going to throw this into the group, you say who you are then throw it to someone else." It was a toy pink pig. By this stage I was hyperventilating. There were about thirty of us - cleaners, security guards, post room employees and temps. You can imagine how fun we found it. It took ages.

Favourite bit: "So, any questions?" as a question mark revolves on the screens behind. Everyone remains absolutely silent. She pauses, babbles a bit and then says, "Well, if there are no more questions then I'll pass you on to..."

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.