Google
Jah Jah Dub

Sunday, January 18, 2004

I realise that VH1 compile their top 10s solely to rile me, but still... I could cope with Eminem at number ten, he's a big noise, it's OK. So I turn over for a while, go back to see Elvis at number 2. Fine. Assume Number 1 will be John Lennon or some other worthy. But Robbie Williams? Even if you were a big fan, would you actually vote him as the most important man in pop history? Off the top of my head, here is my top ten, in no particular order:

Prince
Mick Jagger
David Bowie
Noddy Holder
Frank Sinatra
Ian McCulloch
Al Green
Johnny Cash
Otis Redding
Liam Gallagher

I know it's hopelessly obvious, but one can take unusual opinions too far. Right is right, there's no getting away from it.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.