Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, December 19, 2003

My first and possibly my only Friday Five:

1. List your five favourite beverages.

Beer, red wine, water, lemon lucazade, passionfruit juice. Usually in that order.

2. List your five favourite websites.
Must resist the temptation to put a stupid answer here. I’m not really into internets. The usual suspects, I suppose: Real Madrid homepage; Jah Jah Dub; Amazon’s David Attenborough page; friends’ sites; and another one, BBC/Guardian/whatever.

3. List your five favourite snack foods.

Krackawheat, Walkers Salt and Lineker, Fry’s Peppermint Cream bars, Frazzles, Chow Mein Pot Noodles.

4. List your five favourite board and/or card games.

(Operation, Hungry Hippos, Mousetrap, Buckeroo… blah, blah, blah…) Poker (7 card stud), Cheat, Pictionary, Trivial Pursuits. I assume I’d like Risk. I’ve never played it though.

5. List your five favourite computer and/or game system games.

I rarely play them now, what with being a grown up and all. However, entering into the spirit of this, Mario Golf (N64), Danger UXB (Acorn Electron), Streetfighter Alpha (PS1), ISS Pro Evolution (PS1), Wing Commander (PC – 386).

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.