Google
Jah Jah Dub

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Check me out, I'm doing another Friday Five and everything!

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?

I am genuinely not sure that I've accomplished anything this year. I've made a massive dent on my unread books... I've sort of got my spending under control... I've been single for nine months... I'm even cooler than I was last year... That's about the size of it.


2. What was your biggest disappointment?

Still not having any money? Actually, I'm not particularly disappointed about anything. Make up your own funny for this answer.


3. What do you hope the new year brings?

A piece of coal. A coin.


4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?

Off the top of my head:

- Appear on a quiz show. Preferably "No Win No Fee with Paul Ross".
- Become portly.
- Never buy another pair of jeans.
- Buy some more suits.
- Contract the gout. Or dropsy.
- Get a job that will stop my family from hassling me.
- Not to get a girlfriend.


5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Staying in, drinking booze with pals. All welcome!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.