Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, December 26, 2003

Amusing event of the day

I fall asleep on the sofa at about 19.00. Wake up at 19:45 needing to relieve myself. I dash upstairs and begin. (Dear Reader, trust me that I wouldn’t be so graphic if it was not essential to the telling of the tale.) I start to feel a bit weird. Next thing I know I’m waking up on the bathroom floor in a puddle of blood. Joining the dots, I assume I fainted, hit my face on the bowl, fell and knocked the back of my head. Either way, I managed to cut myself in two places, and bled for a couple of hours. The one on my eyebrow is fairly deep, and I suspect will scar. Scars are undeniably cool, and I’m still waiting for one tracing out a cheekbone. But I digress. I think I’ll have to make up a cover story. "What this? Oh, I fainted and smacked my face on the shitter. Can I have your number?" may not be an A-grade route to success.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.