Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, November 14, 2003

So I come back from lunch...


Mavis: I just remembered, you have a CD player on your computer?
Alistair: Ummm... Yeah.
M: I have two CDs with me...
A: Oh yeah? Well... you can put them on if you want.

I put some files away near her desk, see her take the CDs out.

M: They are my friend's, I need to give them back to her soon.

She puts first CD in. There is some confusion as I show her what to do to play it and how to control the volume. (I should point out at this point that when I play music it's always on really quietly so as not to disturb her and so that I can hear the phone, which is on Mavis's desk, around the corner. Now this means that she needs to have it on pretty loud to be able to hear it.)

The CD starts...

It’s a Christian Country and Western outfit.

I had to sit there working as fast as I have ever worked in my life with,

"...looking for someone to pray for? Won’t you look my way? Look my way!

Jesus won’t you look my way? Here I am Lord!"

blaring in my face. Twitching, I made my excuses and went to work in a different empty office.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.