Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Right, well you know how I’m on my own at the moment? Well, everyone at the other office calls me and gets me to send files over. The room I’m in is full of shelves on tracks – you move them to get between them and get files out. Do you know what I mean? Well, I’m supposed to turn everything off when I leave at night. Anyway, I forgot yesterday and nothing works today. I’m having to push all the shelves around by hand. Yeah, they’re pretty heavy, I’m not all sweaty or anything though. The rest of the time I’m running up and down stairs, so I get a workout at the same time. I can’t report it either as I’m pretty sure it’s my fault. Just turned them all off and hoping it’ll sort itself out.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.