Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Like a fucking idiot I didn't check how many episodes there were of the Trials of Life. So last night I'm all like, hey hey, half way through disc 2, one whole DVD to go of animal behaviour, when the voiceover says, "but that is not where it ends. The greatest and final trial, that of continuing the line, will be dealt with next week." I check the third volume and it's just some filthy fifty minute making-of documentary. Cheers. That was worth the extra disc. I'll finish it tonight then, to my eyes prematurely. Don't get me wrong, I have more Attenborough to go, namely Life in the Freezer (only six half hour episodes. Gutted.) and Life of Birds. Birds! The worst of all animals! "And here we have... some bird... look at his filthy dance... umm... look at his feathers... Right... what else? Oh yeah, check out his nest." Brilliant.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.