Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, October 31, 2003

Things that have terrified me, in approximately chronological order:

1) The rats in Mrs Frisby and the Rats of Nimh.
2) Krull.
3) A radio play we listened to in the car about a couple who resurrect their dead baby through a pact with Satan.
4) An episode of Doctor Who where someone’s face melted.
5) Jaws 3D.
6) Freddie Kueger (This lasted until I actually saw A Nightmare on Elm Street).
7) Admitting to myself that despite having no talent, I was now too old to get on course to be a professional athlete.
8) Looking at family photos and remembering that at seven years old I’d come within a whisker of asking for a “Mr Spock cut.”
9) Realising how low my standards actually were.
10) Looking in the mirror and seeing my Dad.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.