Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Susanna on phone to friend.

S: So I see you later, half past six. OK. Oh, I have to introduce you to one of my work fr... colleagues. He is so nice! So sexy! (She smiles at me. I laugh uncomfortably.) No! 25... yes... definitely... Ok. Ciao.
M: Who was that?
S: The Chinese girl.

Of course the Chinese Girl. *

M: Ahhh.
S: She is older than you. Not much though, 26. All my friends are 25, 26. One night when we are out you should come. You and your friends should come out with us.
M: Yes. Yes, that would be a good idea.


* Forgot that I hadn’t written about this woman. Susanna was showing me the pictures of her holiday, and the girl she was with was pretty hiiiiiii. So I was all like, "Stop the press! Who’s that chick? She’s niiiiiiice." Harsh but fair I think.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.