Google
Jah Jah Dub

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Man I feel old...

There's this girl, right, and I've spotted her around since I first started working here. (Fuck... just worked out how long I've been doing this for... surely it can't be October already?) Anyway, straight away I thought, "hello, what have we here?" (Answer: a fit) Main point though, she seemed to be checking me out too. I hadn't spoken to her, as we work in different departments, but eye contact in the corridors, you know the drill. So, I have this file to deliver today, get the desk location of the client, take it to her and, no surprises, it's this girl. And she's married. Married! And I was half-considering-maybe-but-let's-face-it-no-way-on-Earth talking to her and trying to get some kind of flirtation going. I can't believe I'm reaching the point where I have to check ring-fingers. This is crazy... I'm a grown up.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.