Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, October 27, 2003

I think I have discovered a new way out of workaday drudgery so that I won't have to join the French Foreign Legion after all. Two words: online gambling. Surprised I haven't gone in for it before. I can see absolutely no way that I won't win enough money to live on, it seems as foolproof a scheme any I've previously considered. Soon I shall be hanging around my house all day listening to music and placing bets on Norwegian football fixtures. Unfortunately Roma failed to beat Inter yesterday, so I'm a pound down. Things can only get better though, and I can always put some more money in my account...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.