Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

For the first, and hopefully only, time I find a Radiohead lyric resonating in my mind:

"I wish it was the '60s, I wish (earnest), I wish, I wish, I wish that something would happen..."

Me and you both, Thom. I'm ripe for a seduction at the moment, just to change the pace. And you can interpret that any way you like, incidentally: sexual; bank robbery; whatever.

Also,

"Don't follow leaders and watch your parking meters," is good advice.

But,

"Turn 'em off and come to me
Tonight, I'm in a sexy mood, baby
And light a candle
Girl, there's something that I-I wanna do to you, I wanna do, I wanna do to you, baby

Would you mind if I asked you to
Would you rub me down
Would you rub me down in some, in some burnin' hot oils, baby, yeah
I swear I can do the same thing, the same thing to you, baby"

is a better credo to live by.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.