Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Everyone and their dog seem to be referencing David Niven today. I'll throw my hat in the arena. Just finished The Moon's a Balloon, his autobiography. Awesome. Full of anecodes of the

- and that young man was Ian Fleming...
- so JFK pointed to the red phone...
- Noel Coward, my son's godfather...
- and Churchill turned to me and said...
- where Cole Porter often used to play for us...
- Frank Sinatra drew up in his yacht and with Jimmy Van Heusen, played and sang until the sun rose...

variety. I've heard that many are exaggerated/happened to someone else, but who cares? The enjoyment comes from putting oneself in the situations he describes, it makes no difference if anyone actually experienced them all or not.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.