Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Dear Client A,

Gloom descends upon me. As I write I can hardly keep my tears at bay. I shall not see you tonight, my love. Alas, something has come up, namely the £12.50 admission charge. If I am honest, and I owe you that much, is seems a little steep to see a by-the-numbers electo-group, even one which strolls the plains of mediocrity as efficiently as you. I care little for the artist you are supporting and still less for your music; and so, this once, I must deny my heart. Be strong sweet lady, I hate to think of even one crease of sadness soiling your expression of studied indifference. It will not be long now (November 11, Death Disco at Notting Hill Arts Centre) before we will be together again.

So tonight think of me, as I piss the money up the wall in your honour.

Now and always,

Alistair.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.