Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Dear Client A,

And so, my darling, the day has come. I have been in the wilderness for forty days and nights, I have been tempted by the devil but I have remained true. Soon I shall gaze upon your beautiful visage once more. With each second that ticks by my heart grows and glows ever brighter – like ET as his spaceship approaches. The time since I last saw you has been a torturous eternity, but at last my misery will be abated, if only for a short while. But let us not think of future unhappiness. We have today, oh marvellous day! My heart sings like so many larks as I feel you edging ever closer. Soon this exquisite pain will be over, at least for now.

Forever yours,

Alistair


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.