Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, October 20, 2003

After I came back from lunch.

S: I am glad you are back.
A: Why?
S: I like to look at a good looking boy while I work.
A: Heh heh.
S: I joke. I need your help with a file. I like to look at good looking boys too though.
A: Ah Ok. I’m still on my lunch though. Can you wait fifteen minutes?
S: Oh yeah, sorry. Aleestar, one day I hope you say that I am beautiful.
A: … It started raining so I came back early.
S: You hear what I say? I hope you say I am beautiful one time.
A: Brrr, getting cold outside nowadays.
S: … Did this conversation actually happen?
A: Yes exactly as written. What you’re about to say is made up though.
S: Right, ok. Why is this post-modern all of a sudden?
A: Just keeping myself interested. I’ve got a couple of other things I’m going to try soon too.
S: I’ll look forward to seeing them fall flat on their faces. Anyway, it occurs to me, this device of yours, using me to illustrate your internal monologue/duologue, could take you into some dangerous territory.
A: You mean I could use it to resolve thoughts presently half-formed but in areas of my psyche which are largely unexplored?
S: Exactly. I mean, someone could visit your site expecting to see the “Top 5 Cameo Appearances” or something and end up reading a load of crazy stuff from the dark spaces of your mind.
A: I know. I thought that. It would make for uncomfortable reading. Could be interesting though.
S: I don’t think you have the guts.
A: When I’m sober I don’t…

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.