Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Of course that time in my flat in Cambridge when I was seized by a fit of righteousness and decided to defrost my fridge. Of course my impatience led me to hack away at the ice with a knife. Of course I punctured the cooling pipes and sprayed freon or some such all over my face. Of course I was too scared to tell my landlord. Of course I kept milk and bacon on my window sill. Of course Steve my landlord asked me out of the blue if there was anything wrong with my fridge. Of course I denied any problem. Of course this was in December. Of course I moved out in August. Of course I never got it fixed. Brilliant.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.