Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I urge everyone to see The Games. It may not be the finest piece of television ever, that honour still resides with Cardiac Arrest, but it is not far off. It is shameless of course, and basically just a mix of every reality/celebrity show you’ve ever seen. However, all is forgiven, thanks to the flourishing best-friendship of Major James Hewitt and Harvey from out of So Solid Crew. Even the sporting events are surprisingly exciting. I almost jumped out of my seat after Hewitt’s superb dive in Round 2, while Bobby Davro’s near belly-flop made me happier than anything I’ve seen in recent memory. Unsurprisingly, he is an utter tosser.

Roll on the weight lifting.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.