Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, September 08, 2003

The following are all jobs I've thought about doing at some point in my life. Not sure how serious I was about any of them. (Less as I got older I suspect.) So, without further ado, in approximate order...

-Astronaut
-Archeologist
-Palaeontologist
-"Scientist"
-Inventor
-Novelist
-Lawyer
-Architect
-Marine Biologist
-"Business Man"
-No idea
-Screen writer
-Disaster Relief worker
-Accoutant, I suppose, if I *must* get a "job"
-Something with a charity or something
-Civil Servant
-Legionnaire
-Carny - esp dogems-keeper, esp one who would ride on the back of 14 year old girls' cars.

That about brings us up to date.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.