Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

You may or may not remember a girl called Suzanna who was "getting ideas" a couple of months ago. I was pretty sure that I'd escaped her attentions, but she's just come back from a fortnight's holiday seemingly full of vim and vigour. She chastised me this morning for not saying "hello" to her yesterday, when I'm sure that I did. She also told me off for not making the usual effort with my hair. That's right, the hair that I haven't bothered to have had cut in almost 4 months. She caught me talking to Stefan on icq too, and then demanded I introduce her to him and whether or not he had a big penis.

Work is about 10 times better today than yesterday.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.