Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, August 22, 2003

Best/Worst things I’ve bought whilst drunk.

(NB This is a similar but not identical list to "The Ten Most Stupid Things I've done with a computer whilst drunk." Many of these entries would feature, but there would also be the abusive e-mail I sent to the head of the Cambridge University Monty Python society and various messages to girls.)

10) The "Greatest Number 1 Hits - Randy Travis" CD
9) "The Essential Waylon Jennings" CD
8) David Attenborough DVD Boxset
7) "Point of No Return" CD. I meant to buy, "No one cares".
6) The World at War DVD Boxset *
5) Best of I’m a Celebrity Get me Out of Here Series 1 DVD (+)
4) "Who Put the Ball in the German’s Net - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer!" Video
3) "Arthur" DVD
2) "HMS Pinafore" CD (+)
1) A plane ticket to Genoa. I thought I was buying a ticket to Goa. Made more sense at the time. Sure was wasted. *

* : In the interests of full disclosure, these items were returned.

(+) : I may not even have been drunk for these. Let’s pretend I was.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.