Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Well, that sure was intensity in 10 cities, live at Budokan. No idea which way it went. Either way, I ain't never worrying about a selection process again. Except perhaps if I wanted to be an astronaut. Don't really fancy that centrifugal thing with the gurning chimp on the other end.

Points of note:

1) I seemed to bring out the paternal side of the psychologist. He started talking about his relationship with his son and said "May the Force be with you", at the end of the interview. Not sure if this is good or bad.

2) During the "issues" interview I had to brainstorm on the questions, "Is Britain a true democracy? If not, what would you do to make it so?" I started by saying I'd have a second chamber picked at random from the population, like jury service, with the power to overturn any decisions made by the lower chamber. (Elected by proportional representation.) Then I decided that was a bit softcore, so went for people electing "debators" who would sit in the chamber jaw-jawing about proposed legislation. The voting would be done by individuals in their houses using a button on their tv-internets. A parliament of 60 million!

It rocked his world.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.