Google
Jah Jah Dub

Thursday, July 17, 2003

The same goes for mobile phones. NEVER talk to me about your fucking mobile, I really couldn't care less. I don't care about your "funny" ringtone, I don't care about your crazy, ironic phone cover, I don't care about it taking pictures and I especially don't care about how small it is. You wouldn't talk about a landline phone to your friends so shut up for one fucking moment about your fucking phone. I don't care which one you buy, leave me alone, they're all the same, do you even need a new one? Fuck off and leave me be.

The above is true for all except James. His plays "Hello" by Lionel Richie. That is cool.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.