Google
Jah Jah Dub

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Oh for fuck's sake.

You go out to discuss living arangements with Joe and you end up singing Ricky Martin in a gay club at two o'clock in the morning.
So, I woke up at 8.05.
I'm not getting in until at least 10.00.
I feel the ab-sol-ute filth.
I've just had a half hour shower.
Just remembered, James and I danced to Rock Your Body on the stage. Obviously this was the only time anyone went on there all night.
Got an e-mail last night. Who was that from?
Sure am glad I decided not to delete/edit posts I've written under the influence.
Rachel was terrible, she looked like a Fraggle.
I told that other girl that she had "an awesome voice". Completely shameless. Presumably I meant to say, "body".
Don't remember what I wrote last night. Just that I wrote it extremely slowly. Oh look, I spelt Cotton Eye incorrectly.

Oh for fuck's sake.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.