Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, June 02, 2003

Right. I have a blog now. I have finally joined this "cyber community", only 6 years too late to make me in any way hip and interesting. To be honest, I don't know how this is going to turn out. I suspect that I'll post occaisonal entries over the next few weeks before I tire of it and realise that no one is reading it anyway, and even if they are, they have little interest in whether I'm going to the pub later or not. OR I make this extremely, uncomfortably personal and write as if no one will ever read my thoughts. The idea of venturing into parts of my psyche which I usually leave well alone and using this forum as a way to explore my own dark places does appeal, mainly because I find it funny to be so explicit. I suspect that this blog will go somewhere between the two. I am tempted to only post entries when I'm drunk or chemically unbalanced in some way. I will promise here and now though that anything I write at 3am on a Saturday morning will stay, however badly it reflects on me. Don't really see the point of doing this unless it's warts and all. In the meantime I will try and work out how to add links etc to this.

One thing though. I was just in Sainsburys and spied the front cover of Men's Health magazine. Who buys it? Actually, that's not fair. I can see why one might buy a copy. "Ooh, 'Drive Her Wild In Bed', that sounds good, could do with a coupla new pointers for handling the ladies. 'Six Pack By The Summer'? That'd be nice. I might buy this magazine." But who gets it more than once? Who has a subscription ? How much new research is there on sex tips and abs-toning every 30 days or so. Does one need 12 different sit-up "regimes" a year?

Anyway. Enough of this nonsense.

Peace Out.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.