Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, June 20, 2003

Oh shit. Had an awkward conversation earlier with this Spanish girl, Susanna, who works here. (She's the filth.) She caught me outside having a cigarette and we had another stilted chat. She's obviously got "ideas". I was trying to put her off but then impressed her beyond measure by knowing where Galicia is. Damn my charm! She wants to go somewhere one lunchtime with me to "show me around". She seems nice enough, but her English is very poor so it'd be a real ordeal to spend an hour with her. Not sure how I can put her off without seeming too cruel. Can't wait. Just one more part of the epiode-of-the-Office which is my life.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.