Google
Jah Jah Dub

Saturday, June 14, 2003

I'm going to add some more entries from my "pad". Eventually I'll stop explaining what I'm doing and just write shit. I didn't have a pen on me tonight. Gutted. I had some peaches. Incidently, can anyone who has read this please send me an e-mail, gibbon_squad@yahoo.co.uk, feel like I'm shouting in a cave here. Jeez, that's the booze talking.....

*Are 4 frankfurters and 4 pieces of white bread a balanced meal? (I have taken a vitamin pill too.)

*Must have been hard filming "The Darling Buds of May" - always sunny.

*Michael Howard, knocking out a few zingers there.

*Clarence! (i.e. Ronnie Barker's short lived sitcom and last major appearance.)

*Junior G-man kit.

*I have 4 Roxy music albums.

*"Plasticine Keith." - t-shirt.

*Channel 4's Reality Check and fancying the woman.

*Just once in my life I want someone to refer to me as a "cool customer".

*Villian=Frank Williams.

*Sven's roadshow. This time will be remembered. (If England get through.) Rooney; diamond; new start; always sunny - who needs Wembley?

*Every time goalie touches the ball on its way to the back of the net should be counted as an own goal.

*Owen Hargreaves=my favourite England player. (See also, Greg Rusedski.) Looks like lead in US 1980s teen film. John Cusack to play him? Outsider, likes "soccer".

*"The Road to Welville"=most disappointing film I've ever seen. Text Wayne, it beats "Batteries Not Included."

*Start calling Elvis Costello "Elvis", and other Elvis "Elvis Presley", or just "Presley".

*Annoyed when people who own "My Way, the best of Frank Sinatra" (especially the 1 disc version, not even bothering to buy the filthy 2 disc one) have the temerity to refer to Sinatra as "Frank". They haven't earned it, it's a lack of respect. I own close to 20 albums and have read several biographies, and I would still run shy of the F-word.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.