Google
Jah Jah Dub

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

I'm at work now. Slipping one past the Man. Won't let me check my e-mails will you, Man? Well, I'll have to waste time in another way. (Although I am on my lunch break. Still, it means I can't read my painfully earnest choice of book, The Executioner's Song by Norman Mailer.) Check out Kelvin's blog he started yesterday. (Linked to here. Actually, I haven't got too much time. Just go straight to it. http://thesmear.blogspot.com I'll add a link later) It is the sound of a lonely man screaming into the abyss.

*Squeeze "That'll be the Daewoo" into conversation. Preferably with a stranger.

*Buy some culottes.

*Buy a snood.

*Chat up line: "What's your favourite part of the French revolutionary crowd? Mine is the Sans-Culottes."

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.