Google
Jah Jah Dub

Sunday, June 15, 2003

I was such a Starf*cker last night. (Hate using asterisks, just not sure how the Man feels about cuss-words. Roll on my own website.) We chatted to Amy Lame (Lam-ay, don't know how to do do accents on this.) for about half an hour, she was such a sweetheart. Really gossipy too. Might keep going back to "Duckie" and form a firm friendship with her. Gotta love square-glasses-wearing fat American lesbians. (More women should wear square glasses.)

Went to King's Road today with James. I have never seen so many beautiful girls with expensive sun glasses and pony tails. Despite myself I was intimidated. I don't feel inferior at all to bankers/financiers etc, I find them amusing and pity them for being so boring. These sloanes did make me feel like a hobo though. My scruffy urban hipster chic didn't fit in too well, I kept expecting someone to come up, firmly take me by the arm and quietly ask me to leave Chelsea now please sir.

Have to write something about Reality Check I suppose. Think it only lasted for 2 episodes, but it was awesome. I've followed the career of the presenter, Kate Somebody, for a while now. (I once saw an episode of Model Turned Actor.) She basically tears people apart to their faces, points out their shortcomings and psychoanalyses them. Can't be bothered going into it all, but if you saw the hairdresser episode I was unsettled to see how much one of them was like me. (The one with the long hair.) The presenter really annoyed me for ages..... until I realised the reason. I really, really want to f*ck her.

Haven't bothered setting up a proper site yet. I will do when the K-Dog sends me Dreamweaver.

Best programmes on TV at the moment:

Top Gear (I prefer Right Car, Wrong Car. It's not on at the moment though.)
Nation's Favourite Food
Rough Science
That '70s Show

Some others. I will add to this.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.