Google
Jah Jah Dub

Monday, June 09, 2003

Friday night was Bon Jovi night on VH1. Brilliant. Within the last 3 months I have had two (count 'em) people say that I look like Jon Bon Jovi. Clearly this is nonsense. In the past year I have also been compared to:

1) Alex Sibley
2) Donny Osmond
3) Gianfranco Zola. (In club with Joe and Dan. Guy comes up to us, says to them, "How good looking is he?! He looks just like a young Gianfranco Zola." Cheers man.)

Any other suggestions will be reluctantly received.


Have quite a lot of stuff to rap at ya about, but I'm pushed for time so I thought I'd put in some more entries from my note pad. The best ones come courtesy of Joe's liquor "cabinet."

*MTV used to be on Channel 14. On what though? Craig and Glen's Dad's TV? Dad's?

*Monday 10pm Sky 1 - "Beam me up totty", Star Trek's hotties. But who is the Treksiest? Who indeed?

*Get into Marilyn Manson.

*Pastis is amazing. Goes cloudy in water. Amazing.

*That guy from New Kids on the Block who had one single out in 1998-9 (?) was just like Justin Timberlake.

*Beyonce Knowles is incredible.

*That bit in "Deliverance". Learn all of it. (Buy a guitar. Or a banjo.)

*T-shirt - "Who's picking the banjo here?"

*Emma Bunton. What do I think of her?

*Why does no one pick Tina as their favourite S-Clubber? (Although Hannah is lovely. Anyone who likes Rachel is so boring.)

*S-club are my age or younger...... what?

*Hicups sure are shit.

*I don't own any REM albums. Why? I quite like them.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.