Google
Jah Jah Dub

Friday, June 06, 2003

For about the last 7 years I have thought about keeping some kind of journal. Not a diary as such, just a note pad I could carry around with me and write down any ideas I had, stuff to ask people, songs to look up etc etc. I finally got one a few weeks ago and have started to use it all the time. There are many ideas in there that I could expand on here, but as I've fallen behind so soon in the race I though I'd just post them in their original form with explanatory notes if necessary. Readers should be aware that I am frequently under an influence or other when I feel the spirit take me. Or have just woken up. Or are half asleep. Here is a selection: (NB these are copied straight from the book.)

Make T-shirt with words "eel helmet" on front.
Other ideas for T-shirt slogans: Debunking Holness; Newsagent Bacon; Cisqo; Mon Pere ce heros; Stefan's face; Guns & Roses; The Swingtown Lads (fictional boy band from the film "Get over it"); Love Scud (their single); The Shitty Beatles. (Band playing off screen in Wayne's World. Meat Loaf informs them that "they suck." "So it's not just a clever name?")

Buy soundtrack to "Get Over It".

Make compilation CD of music from and inspired by "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!"
First song: Welcome to the Jungle - Guns and Roses.
Need a song for each celeb. Wayne Sleep: Tiny Dancer - Elton John. Phil Tufnell: I'm Only Sleeping - The Beatles? No, bit lame, must be a better one. What for Chris Bisson or Sian Lloyd though?
Who would I make this for???

Ambition: To have Stuart Maconie's job. Or be a resident sexpert.

Of course Rough Science. Best programme on television? (This used to be on at 20:30 on BBC 2 on some weekday or other and is ace. It's being repeated at 0:30 on Friday mornings. Worth staying up for. 5 scientists are on an island, have to solve problems using their wits and bits of old bark. e.g. make an accurate weather forecast, record sound, make a map of the island, make paper etc.)
Of course the old chemist. (He's ace. And old.)
Of course the flirting between the physicist and the presenter. (He's a bit of a loser. She's pretty and a bit thick. You definately would though. Her name is Kate Humble.)
Stop it with the fit physicist. (NB not the man mentioned above. A real life lady.)

Of course Claude Rains. (This was while watching "Play it again Sam", Woody Allen's homage to Casablanca.)

Has no one else noticed how good "Changing Rooms" is for great "tail"? Carol Smilie, Linda Barker and Anna Ryder-Richardson. Anna isn't that good. But you would.

Write this book up on blog as it is. Don't dress it up at all.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.