Google
Jah Jah Dub

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Did I say "how do you do?" to someone this weekend?

Change my links to different people with same names.

Carry clipboard and pen in street. Ask for donations from charity workers.

Have "Members' Club" section of website for more intimate entries. Keep the riff-raff out. - password protected.

Annoying when oppressed groups live up to stereotypes. Most jerky tube ride I've ever had was driven by a woman. Oh, the liberal guilt.

People look at you oddly when you suddenly start writing something down on the tube.

Funniest joke/comment I can think of. (possibly comprehensible to one other person I know.) "What do I know about David Beckham? Beckham. Becks. El Rubio Ingles. Captain Fantastic. Goldenballs. I know he has a lot of nicknames."

Make a football team based on friends' personalities. Ed=goal keeper. Glen and Dan Walters=central defenders. Stefan=mercurial striker. (like Paolo Di Canio) Work out other 8 positions. Should write itself.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jah Jah. Make your own badge here.